For the MK5 Golf GTI, we can offer a sure way to improve on the charge air cooling, by using this "Twintercooler". Our ground breaking innovation, first proven on the 2 litre engines, features our unique parallel intercooler configuration, which adds greater cooling efficiency throughout the entire RPM band, beyond that of a single intercooler setup, but without any perceived increase in turbo lag. Our data logging consistently gave a reduction in temperature of up to, a peak of 9 degrees Centigrade. Such a large reduction in inlet temperatures clearly shows this intercoolers ability, and this is directly related to the power output of the engine.
This intercooler is a dual intercooler set up, which retain the stock intercooler. The result is now you get 2 x times the cooling effect.
Fits Following models.
VW Golf MK5 GTi 2.0 TFSI
VW Golf MK5 GTi Edition 30 2.0 TFSI
- Unique Twin Core design retaining the OEM intercooler.
- 10-15 BHP increase on a stock car.
- Over 15 -20 Degree drop in ambient cooling temperatures
- High flow cast end tanks ensuring optimum air transition for cooling efficiency
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.